Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Window shopping is a very dangerous hobby to indulge in. I would label it as a sin. Earlier today I made my way to the central National Library to borrow some books. Since I was in the vicinity, I thought why not just drop by Suntec and do some window shopping. I ended up at the nike shop where I saw a Critiano Ronaldo shirt, it was on sale and pretty nice and so zap, I bought it. Then I went over to the neighbouring Royal Sporting House where I caught the Adidas Predator boots going for $14o, usual price $299. No shit, it is Kangaroo leather not synthetic plastic. It was simply a crazy bargain I could not refuse. It is only about 2years old but with Adidas coming out new models every few months, I suppose they deem it as an old model and try to get rid of it fast. Anyone who is interested to buy better hurry, only a few sizes left, 8.5 and 9. Definitely a good deal and these deals only come around once in a blue moon.

Ya I admit I am an impulsive spender. Solution? I shall stay at home. Reduce the risk of temptation.

No comments: