Saturday, July 14, 2007

Well here I am, surfing the internet when I should actually still be at Pasir Ris camp for the armour run. But after much contemplating, I decided to to fuck it. Hell I woke up at 6am for work yesterday, I am not gonna waste my weekends waking up at 6am again for a stupid run so far at 8am somemore. It also daunts on me that as a free citizen, no one should control my life. The only 3 things that will make me run are IPPT( money incentives of crse), soccer and when I bloody feel like running. If the army wants me down for a run, I will consider if its held at my house estate.

Work at Daikin warehouse was a bore. Firstly, as a warehouse for Daikin aircon products, it was ironic that the place wasn't air conditioned unlike DHL. Secondly the workers there are a bit daft in their heads. It also interesting to note that workers there like a bit of a laugh and messing around, but somehow their jokes don't register with me. In short, the joke is not funny at all, its wat I call an awkward moment. But if it makes them feel good, I play along sometimes. I guess working in warehouses is not glamorous, but at least it gives me a sweat and reminds me that I must study harder so that I will not be doing blue collar jobs in future.

I've been catching up on reading this holidays and I have taken much interest in reading about wars like Vietnam, Korean, six day Israel-Arab war. It is interesting to know the ideology and mindset of the world yesterday. It has broaden up my horizons on white and black issues, how opposing views lead to conflicts.

This paragraph is for kangli. Hey I heard about it, tsk Rajiv told me everything liao. Eh don't stupid la, u first time want to do 'it' don't plan to wear 'it', siao ah. What happen to all that Aids and safe sex shit u always preach to me about. Safety first k? hahahahah

For people who don't keep up to date with the news, take it from me, do not eat food made in China. The details are gory and sick.

No comments: