Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Singapore

So far, travelling to and fro school has taken a toll on my sleeping patterns, having to sleep early and wake up early, mingle with the office rush hour mrt crowd. But I would like to say it keeps me disciplined, cutting down on TV and drama serials. I even considered staying at home until yesterday while on the MRT, some 'taufik' was blasting his music on the loudspeaker which help me make my mind up. The mrt should fine these 'Taufiks' for causing public nuisance. These 'taufiks' are a hindrance to natural progression, if Darwin was still alive, he would have choke to death examining them. 'Taufiks' are an amazing species, grandfathers rape their grand daughters, siblings fuck each other, 2+2 to them equals 5. Maybe for them Singapore Idol is the equivalent of a university education degree course. Hey the job prospects are 7-11 idiots. Enuff said.

After checking wif the hall office, I shd be hearing from them soon. Although I am still undecided, shd the hall 13 plan succeed, it would solve every problem. Hopefully can pull James along too then I won't have to play against him, haha. Then again, I shouldn't divulge too much, the last time I randomly said something, it ended up being used against me. I know from first hand experience how selfishness can turn ugly, people believing rumours instead of validating the truth, people exploiting certain situations. Best of all, I didn't even wish to be a part of it yet somehow got involved. Looking back, I was too trusting and naive, believing that goodwill still existed in people. Well I guess as the Don once said, the world is what it is and we are what we are.

Selfishness is bliss!

No comments: