Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Next sat will the start of the English Premier League season and I am so looking forward to it as many teams have reinforced their squads which will definitely make this season an exciting one.

But to dampen my mood, my mother just dropped me a bombshell when she told me that she is planning to organise a party at our house for my aunts, yes her sisters. And guess what, its gonna be held next sat too! Must be a coincidence. Praise the lord!

I hate these kind of gatherings, esp when there is no occasion to gather for. I mean its not as if they will have itches all over their skin if they dun have a party at someones home. Why can't they just go to Delifrance and have a nice meal. The reason why I am against it is because not only do we have to watch family shows depriving me of my espn, my aunts like to ask nonsensical questions like how am I doing, have I been praying recently, am I facing any problems, if I do then I must pour out my problems to Jesus those kind of bullshit. I sometimes have the urge to tell them that yes I have been praying to Jesus regularly but he hasn't been answering them, oh why? Because I've been praying to him that you pple stop asking me these 假好心 questions but seems like it hasn't been answered. Maybe I should follow my sis and move out of the house. Oei Daddy, do something leh, I know u are reading this and u also dun like them coming over rite. 全靠你了!

No comments: