Monday, July 30, 2007

I hate it when my aunts call my home phone, yes my mother's sisters. They have a habit of calling for less than 7secs then just when I lift my ass off the couch and walk to the phone, they will 'kiap'. Then when I get back to the sofa, they will repeat the process for abt 2times. When I finally answer it, they will ask why no one pick up the phone just now. Give me a break, what in heavens name do u folks expect me to do, sit by the phone 24-7 like a Macdonald receptionist? Good morning Ma'am, no sorry the McSpicy is not ready yet. Can't u fellas ring the phone for just a little while more?

Also, my mom has double standards. When my uncle called just now, she had the usual chat then went on to ask abt my cousin who is playing football for some Australian club. He must be doing farely well cos I overheard my mom ranting 'oh that's wonderful, so capable! waa he made it' and there I am thinking what a load of bullshit. Rewind back 12yrs, my mom was shouting at me every night for playing soccer after school, telling me about how footballers are stupid, have no future, can't make it in life. Yet there she is singing my cousin praises for being a footballer. Well done! Anyway better not say too much, my father has taken to reading blogs recently and by any chance he could be reading this. Hey Pops, dun rat on me to Mommy ok? I've been vacuuming the floor everyday, cheers!

Kopi out

No comments: