Monday, September 03, 2007

It was kinda of sad to see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer walk pass the guard of honour last sat. Niggling injuries having to force him to retire, it was a joy to see him play, may not be the strongest or quickest of strikers but makes up with good positioning and finishing. Also, it was a hero's welcome back for Roy Keane, another United legend. Thankfully United managed to win his team 1-0 though.

The current squad looks formidable even though the goals are not pouring in yet. I have never seen any team dominate ball possession as much as Man Utd. I guess what they need are for the strikers to remain fit and bang in the goals. Two players recently stood out for me, Owen Hargreaves and Patrice Evra. Both are super fit, can tackle well and never seem to break a sweat. My bet is on Owen Hargreaves to win player of the year for the squad.

The rain is making the weather pretty cooling, for which is gonna entice me to take a nap very soon. On the other hand, it also means that my clothes can't dry and if I'm walking half way to school, it can suddenly downpour and drench me. Ok, the bed is calling me now.

No comments: