Sunday, October 07, 2007

I dunno why but recently I get hungry easily at night. Right now I am craving for Ikea's Swedish meatballs.

I can't believe that England won Australia just now without even scoring a single try. It was all about good old Johnny Wilkinson scoring penalties again. The All Blacks game better not be an upset later.

My neck kinda hurts now. I went for a massage at lifespa in the evening today and while the leg and back massage was pretty soothing and comfortable, the neck part was abit painful. But I didn't want to sound like a wuss so I just tahan. I could hear banging against the wall sounds from Kangli's room so I wasn't sure what was happening. Maybe he got what he wanted.

I am feeling guilty about not doing a single revision for the past 4 days. From the looks of it, I doubt tmr will be better. Late night Tv is causing my downfall. I need to step up the gear next week.

Ok, the stomach is telling me to grab that piece of sardine puff to munch now.

No comments: