Thursday, October 25, 2007

I got to hand it to my RC tutor. She is a middle age female, friendly looking, the kind who reminds u of ur primary school teacher. But when it comes to playing mind games, she is the queen.

Earlier in the semester, she conducted a quiz. As I was in the fri class, naturally I approached those from the thurs class to enquire on what topic she came out. Thinking that it would be similar, I studied that particular topic and was proven wrong when she came out a totally different question. As my quiz is due tmr, I asked my fren what came out for his quiz today so that I can exclude it from my revision and study the rest. However, the tutor blatantly mentioned to his class not the squeal out what came for their quiz today to us(fri class). What is that suppose to mean? Is it gonna be a repeat question or according to her trend a different question?

Damn it la.

No comments: