Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Received a piece of sad news today. It left me thinking about the fragility of human life again. A few weeks ago I was donating blood platelets to a fren's dad and unfortunately he passed away this morning.

My colleague has been advising me to stay low during work because the deputy director is supposedly looking for me to task me with some projects. Ever since then, I practically kept real quiet and seldom venture passed his office. I was laughing at my colleagues today for listening to 95.8 fm and in turn they warned me that in a few years time I will be classified as an uncle soon. Thinking about it, ya its true. Fuck! Work is slowly becoming abit more fun especially since everyone has opened up and I am beginning to join in the banter. Even the boss likes to join in the talk cock session which is good to see.

I still my miss my old bed. Currently sleeping on my sis bed, not used to it, very hard. Still waiting for my new mattress to come. I like my hostel room bed, very solid. In fact, I miss my room. I miss my ex-roomie (James). Every night we would be sharing a laugh, talk about soccer. But now, I have to diligently sleep by 1230 whether I like it or not. Haiz, miss schooling.

No comments: