Thursday, January 03, 2008

This has been a rather busy week for me, doing last min shopping for clothes, shoes mainly office attire. The hols is also basically a time for me to catch up with my pri, sec and JC frenz. Been spending alot of my time lately drinking kopi with my fren who lives near my house, talking about soccer betting and rugby. Our talk about visiting London and Old Trafford is gaining ground and hopefully by next year it will materialise. The only thing is that my fren wishes to go Ireland, Dublin to drink with the Irish there while I want to go to Scotland and visit the Loch Ness monster. One thing we both agree on is to go Genting sometime soon.

Just had a CEE dinner outing yesterday evening and for the first time in my life I left Clarke Quay without touching a drop of alcohol. I am so proud of myself for sticking to my resolution.

No comments: