Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Asshole. Yes, Mindef is a big asshole. After calling me up for reservist for the coming holidays, depriving me of the chance to take intersem and clearing more modules, they have decided to put me on recall manning standby during my school term in September. As if engineering is not stressful enough, I have to worry about being activated on top of my tutorials and possibly quizzes. It is a disadvantage to be a Singaporean male. In times like this I wish I were a foreigner instead.

Today after coming back from a jog, I spotted a huge ass lizard. I took a newspaper and swatted the fucker. I wanted to whack it one more time but my mother told me to let the lizard struggle and die. After I finished my bath, I noticed the lizard shedding its tail and starting to wriggle again. I told my mom. She went to boil water and I realised she wanted to pour boiling water over it. I remarked at how vicious she was. But when the water finally boiled, she hesitated and told me to pour instead. I told her that I didn't want to go to hell. She told me that she would pray for me but I wasn't buying that. In the end she apologised to Jesus and did the evil job. Hahaha, I just stood by and had a good laugh.

It was Kelvin's birthday today. He was cool enough to treat everyone to lunch at the clubhouse. The clubhouse serves pretty good food and the ambiance is quite relaxing. There will be another lunch outing next thurs, I dunno for wat occasion. But who cares, I enjoy the meals because the ladies always cannot finish their food and throw it to me : )

Two horny ladies in my department


U take pic of me, I take pic of u


Ok, the one on the left is actually my office fling


The birthday boy


No comments: