Monday, March 17, 2008

Lately work is getting more boring, that is if I even get any work at all. This is the last two weeks of my stint in the traffic schemes department so I guess everyone more or less are letting me enjoy the remaining days. I will be moving to the ERP department next month. I used to get by the day by going to the arcade or reading newspapers in the library. Recently I even brought my psp to work, tactically playing games under the desk. Still boredom kills. Today, I volunteered to make milo for everyone. I thought that was the least I could do after being treated to egg tarts, ice cream and bubble tea for the past week. Not a single day goes by without someone offering snacks to everyone. It seems like an unwritten rule, thou shall not leave office without snacking.

Recently, my office fling has been getting more suggestive. The stuff that we talk, well, I leave it to the reader's imagination. Ethan, you will not regret coming to this department.

No comments: