Friday, April 04, 2008

I am supposed to take my IPPT next thurs. But so far, input is > output. Every other day that I run, the next day people will feed me all kinds of snacks. Today Cecilia gave everyone cheese cake. For lunch, Chew Yuan treated everyone to Boon Keng's Boon Tong Kee Chicken rice. I was so honoured to be invited. I finally feel part of the family. Lately, I am included in the emails being circulated around, they have been bitching about all the bosses taking leave together at the same time. I guess I have entered the circle of trust. Anyway the bill came to $227, it was a heavy lunch, naturally I returned to office feeling sleepy. But I managed to keep myself awake thanks to Football manager, yes I have installed the game on my PC to play : )


Cecilia, the office eye candy




My Platoon Commander and Sergeant


One head is missing

No comments: