Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Monday was a significant day. In the morning en route to my MRT, I saw police and a dead body at the multi story carpark near my house. I later found out from my dad that a Bangladeshi worker committed suicide due to depression. Then during site check in the late morning, our vehicle tyre punctured. I jacked up the bloody car and then discovered that the power tool to remove the sockets were missing. Then after the tyre was changed by the repairmen, our driver who didn't check his blindspot collided with another vehicle. It was a minor accident but nevertheless, inspired me to buy 4D for the first time in my life. Gonna check soon. **crossing fingers**

I gotta bitch about this old engineering assistant that I am attached to. He smelly nvm, he is starting to piss me off. While walking, I drink water, he niao me. I eat banana, he also niao me, I drink kopi peng, he niao me say coffee cannot drink with ice. Hello! What is your problem? And he really likes to tell me stories about life in the 60s-70s when he was young. Now why the fuck would I be interested. Nvm, two more days to go before I transfer out. Hang in there Parry!

No comments: