Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't wait for the LTA Hampshire Cup this saturday. I have set myself a target. To win the final. I believe I can singly handily win the competition all by myself. I have seen most of the people play. In short, they are bollocks. I reckon I can use my left leg to shoot and still score. I hope to hang the championship medal on my office cubicle next monday.

Last night I had dinner with my cousins at Shokudo, a Japanese Marche style eatery. Honestly at first sight, I thought the food was pretty little and no kick for me, but well lets just say that when I went home, I couldn't sleep even after midnight because I was too full. Looks can be deceiving aye. The pizza, fried rice and omelette was pretty good. Yup I enjoyed myself. Thanks cousins for the treat and the Hokkaido snacks.

No comments: