Saturday, September 06, 2008

I have a love hate relationship with the rain recently. The rain has spoilt many of my plans. I can't jog, swim, suntan or play soccer when it pours. On the other hand, I have to thank the rain for making my sleep every night a very comfortable one.

Yea so I had my first proper tennis lesson today. My coach being none other than the infamous Yip Kangli. I was taught the forehand and backhand grip, strokes and the footwork. In theory it sounds simple, but executing the technique in the proper sequence wasn't. But it was just a run out for me today. I shall see my progress in the next few lessons before deciding if I really want to seriously take up the sport. After all the racket doesn't come cheap. It costs as much as my adidas predator boots.

I feel the need for speed.

No comments: