Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a couple of hours ago, I took my first paper in a year. Dunno why but I felt nervous and jitters. When I was in primary school, I used to pray to Jesus before a paper. In O Levels, I was so nervous I had to take sleeping pills the night before to sleep. As for the A's, I had to drink Brandy in the night to sleep. Well before yesterday's paper, I was watching Family guy and Simpsons to calm down.

Is Barack Obama the new black hero? Well older generation pple will prob argue that Jesse Owens was the first black hero for winning 3 Olympic gold medals in front of Hitler and his so called Aryan theory supporters. Some say Joe Louis for being the first black heavy weight boxing champion. Then there is Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods and now Lewis Hamilton.

The critics can say what they want, but in my opinion, there is only one true black hero and he is Wally Amos. Just for creating the Famous Amos cookies, he gets my vote.

No comments: