Monday, September 26, 2005

After an unfortunate incident, I have decided to mind my own business and keep my lips and hands to myself. I have always believed in the attribution theory. Things somehow happen for certain reasons. Just like the butterfly effect, applying the chaos theory leads to disatrous effects, so there is no point altering what could have been if things were done differently.

Speaking of which, it brings me back to the movie 12 monkeys, where bruce willis was sent back in time to nail the person carrying the virus. I always think of time travel as an interesting trivia. Remembered reading some articles on time warp experimented by Alfred Hitchcock. I used to like his stories and later came to realise what an intelligent remarkable man he was besides being well known for his novels and short scripts.

Seems like I have a bad vice now. I am mildy addicted to coffee. I have at least 2 cups a day minimum. Did some pondering and even dreamt that one day, I could invent my own 3 in 1 instant coffee mix. I even thought of my brand slogan "LIM KOPI, The one and only...." Imagine it being up against nescafe and supper. Can even picture my dad and my relatives feeling so proud of me, "waah le chu mia liao ah"
Ok, reality check, back to mugging for my physics before I Lim Kopi with my phy tutor.

No comments: