Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My pectorals are hurting from my bench press regime. Need to workout on a more regular basis. Bought some stuff from the mini-mart in canteen 2 and was brought to my attention by Junxian that condoms were sold there. He told me a story about condoms, where Thai Hoe covered a leaking pipe with a condom for a week and surprisingly the condom could stretch very long and collect the water. What an invention.

I have been feeling a lot of rage and agony in me for the past few days. Been thinking, I am just a simple dude in my hall who minds my own business, but somehow or rather always get dragged into matters which shouldn't involve me in the first place. A few incidents have left me disgusted with a certain person's attitude. I shall label him Mr THAR( Think He Always Right). Mr THAR is a self-centered, selfish arrogogant, cocky, big ego think money can buy him everything in the world fucker. Now Mr THAR is a person suffering from low self esteem, who needs to reassure himself that he is better than most people by subciously putting others down to make himself look good. I remember Mr THAR commentting that a certain player in my hall was not a good striker( bearing in mind he did not even see that guy play before). "He good meh, I don't think he good lor". Fast forward to present moment, yea they are good friends now, who are ready to leave my hall and jump on the bandwagon to hall 13.

Whenever Mr THAR tries to get into a relationship, he sports a smirky look on his face. He tries to act cool in front of of his girl and make others look inferior. When the relationship goes wrong, he will say comments like "I wasn't really interested in her, I was just trying my luck". My point is Mr THAR is a person who needs to girl to boost his self esteem, to reassure himself that he has what it takes. But truth be told, he is a loser who is inferior, who escapes from reality, who 'convinces ' himself that he is 'the man', who can't accept the way nature has make him to be.

Ya I know I sound cynical, but I just thought that I should let it out.

No comments: