Thursday, September 29, 2005

After a week's plus of hype up to today's match, my hall game against hall 3 was postponed due to rain. Kinda sad because I was looking forward to play next to Roy in defence.

Sometimes I wonder to myself why I am playing soccer so many times a week when I am not even in the school team or aiming for S-league. I could have chosen to play chess for the hall, adopt a lay back relax lifestyle like most people do and watch the days go by. Its hard to explain why it but it goes back to my days as a child when my dad told me to play soccer and support Manchester United. Back then I supported Leeds United because of Eric Cantona and Anthony Yeboah but was told straight in the face by my dad "son in this house either you support Manchester United or esle......". And yup, I am still a proud Man United fan with them through thick and thin.

I am really a nice guy actually. Serious. But as they say, nice guys finish last. I am appalled at how some morons can take 15min to bathe in the morning, bearing in mind that there are only 2 shower rooms. These morons, I shall not mention which country they come from, do not flush the cubicles after finishing their business, take their sweet time to bathe, gaggle their mouths at head level, resulting in water splashing all over the next person. Its easy to say, come on give them a break, but trust me, if ya were in my shoes, you would feel steam evaporating from ya ears. I have decided that to cope living with some fuckers in this world, one needs to abide by a few rules. I shall name it the 'Parry principle'. There are basically two rules. First, everybody around you is a bastard unless proven otherwise by yourself. Secondly, bastard others before others bastard you. Abide by these two rules and I think you should be safe. Some fuckers at the end of the day inevitably just find thrill in ruining ya day.

NTU has lots of scandinavians students. They are a bunch of friendly people who always smile at you when you walk pass. The guys are good looking and the ladies are so lovely. As I may have mention to some people before, I wish I could re-incarnate in Denmark, Norway or Sweden. I believe they are morally ethical and do not get invovled in much world politics. Unlike in Singapore, everybody is backstabbing each other.

Why am I so depressed and negative these few days? Could it be the overdose of my nescafe or my new concoction of adding vodka to my 3 in 1 teh tarik.

No comments: