Monday, October 24, 2005

I received a message from Helmi and it seems that he is ready to break away from the sunday team and form a team on his own. According to him, many junior players are sick of the team dynamics and ready to move on. I for one believe that it is primarily because of Apple.

Now here is the dilemma. I agree that playing in chong's team is getting kinda stagnant and I don't find any fun playing for them anymore. But assuming I leave, its like letting him down not forgetting his team gave me the exposure to learn. So do I bite the hand that fed me? Honestly I don't know. Guess thats what happened to West Ham united.

I shall put my contract on hold first. Haha.

I am currently brain dead. Studied Physics over the weekend and Biot Savart's Law really squeezed the brain cells out of me. My dearest mom told me to sleep early and even went to buy birdnest for me. So touched.

As for my dad, oh he wouldn't give a damn for anything in the world. I mean, he wasn't really happy when I got into NTU engineering. I mean most parents would be proud if their children made it to university but because all my cousins went to at least VjC or HCJC, he wasn't pleased when I told him I went CjC. " For christ sake, ur sister graduated with first class honours from NTU accountancy, your cousins blah blah blah.." Seem like he will never get content unless I get a doctorate. Wasn't he not the one who told me when I was young 'son be content with what you have in this world for there are more people less fortunate and worst off then you'. Sure thing Dad.

Hey I still love my dad, just a bit stressed nowadays. I can't wait for the exams to be over. I promise myself I will really party hard. Darn it.

No comments: