Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ok so today I am happy for 2 reasons. Firstly, I got the highest grade for mathematics among my Singaporean peers, where everyone got either E or F while I got a C minus. Yea not impressive but hey at least I beat them, many whom just two weeks ago came out of the tutorial room boasting that they could get full marks. Haha suckas.

But what about the foreigners? Oh well lets not mention about them, basically they are in a league of their own, something like the champions league. They are untouchable. Back to the topic, oh ya secondly I am happy because I got the 2nd highest score in my class for my econs test. It hasn't happen in a long time and I am just so thrilled. It feels good to see their reaction when they found out that I beat them considering that they had background and were the experts while I was the newbie.Today is my moment of glory.

But before I get too carried away, let me get down to earth, I actually copied from two people for the econs test. Damn why do I have to burst the bubble dream.

No comments: