Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Over the past week, I have killed a total of four lizards. Almost everyday I keep seeing new small lizards, guess I have to hunt down the mother soon. Ok now back to the main topic.

My legs are aching from standing and walking around Whampoa drive today distributing flyers for Prudential. Think I might need to do some warm up tomorrow. But anyway I threw away one whole stack of flyers in the dustbin at some HDB flat and hid in the town council to catch a nap under the air-con. The job is pretty boring but thankfully my partner Tiffany was quite entertaining especially with her fair share of ghost and sex stories. What to do, an Ah Lian from SIM mah.

Two more days to IPPT and if things goes well and I get my silver, I shall celebrate it at clarke quay. Time to get drunk and wasted again.


Time to sleep now, gotta catch the England vs Hungary match later this morning.

No comments: