Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So far school is depressing especially lab sessions which is always a drag. And after my quizzes finish this week, I will have another round next week. Nowadays have to be on 4NTM stand by mode to prepare for activation(quizzes).

Last saturday I remember watching the God of Gamblers 2 featuring Chow Yun Fatt, a classic show which I have already watched many times but still have no qualms watching it again. I luv the music when the hero gets out from the car and the way the hair is styled. I always savvy the moment when the bad guy assumes that he has won and gives out the hideous vicious laugh only to be anti-climax when the hero slams the winning card down and the bad guy will go 'hey I tot I arranged for your card to be swapped wat happen? Then the good guy will reveal the masterplan and out of nowhere the bad dude will whip out some weapon only to be killed by the hero in dramatic fashion. I think these kinda shows are really cool and only Hong Kong movies can make it look interesting. Can't imagine hollywood shows producing the same effect. Gonna take my nap now.

No comments: