Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thursday's rugby training was better than expected with almost everyone I had in mind turning up for training.At least it made my effort calling people down worth it. Just checked my email and read Adam's email in which he thanked everyone for turning up for training. His msg was simple, play rugby for hall not just sorely for points or winning, but for the fun of it and playing for the other guy beside who has also been sweating like a dog in training and putting his body on the line in the game. Felt rather inspired.

Next week gonna be real fun as there will be a soccer friendly agains hall 11. Somehow I get this feeling that not many people know that Daniel is the new soccer manager. On wed where there was supposed to be soccer selection, I had three missed calls from people regarding soccer and thus spoiling my afternoon nap. Seems like I may have to arrange for the hall to fall in at the amphi theatre and conduct a handing over ceremony to let people know the hand-over.

No comments: