Thursday, November 30, 2006

Summary of day 3 at work. Had an unpleasant encounter with an uncle early in the morning. He was drinking Baron strongbrew beer at like 11am and was toking alot of bullshit to me so I tried to escape by telling him that I had to do my work. Then he asked me to give him my handphone number and address so that he can get his friend to hire me for dunno what work also. Anyway while he was not aware I immediately went to hide and sun pian take a break. Can't understand why hougang has so many fucking nutcases around. And Hougang uncles have a very disgusting habit, they prick their nose in public.

Also, I met another one of my secondary school fren Fiona which makes me realise, if I want to find anyone from my secondary school, I think spending a week in Hougang mall will help me find half the class there. Another one spotted was Lta Dave from soa, he looks as if he has been sacked from the army, looking rather sloppy and run-downed.

I wonder what tommorrow brings.

No comments: