Saturday, May 26, 2007

HAS - HOSTEL ANTI SINGAPOREAN

The trip down to pasir ris park today was not worth the trip in the end. The run which was slated to start at 8am started at ard 9am instead as we had to wait for the 'big fuck' to arrive. Somemore the run only ard 2.4km, I could have easily ran in my estate and save the travelling time. I seriously don't give a fuck about the armour road relay run, even if we were to win we wouldn't be getting any incentive anyway. So I suppose for subsequent trainings, they can have fun running themselves, I will be on my lovely bed sleeping instead.

I realised what being a Singaporean male in Singapore means. It means giving 2.5 yrs of my precious life to serve the nation which one cannot argue about. After serving the nation, instead of recognising our efforts, we are treated like second class or third class citizens. Whenever we want to apply for intersem electives, some of us may not get to take any elective due to reservist trainings which puts us at a disadvantage against the foreigners.

Now here comes the best part, HAS has deemed that my points are not enough to stay on next year and thus my application fails. The foreigners therefore are benefiting because due to distance points, they need not participate in any activities. During the December holidays, instead of working to earn money, I took part in soccer and sepak takraw, organised trainings for rugby. Both rugby and takraw went quarters and semis. So after sweating my guts out in the hot sun, dear HAS has conveniently decided that nah fuck off ur contribution is pathetic.

If I remember correctly, Lee Kong Chian donated a lot of money to set up NTU so that future Singaporeans will have the chance to study. Right now, instead of helping us, they are kicking us out of hall so that "parasites" or 'infectious bastards' can stay on our land which our forefathers slogged their life away for and take our place instead.

If I don't get back my room I promise HAS or The Prof in charge of student affairs that they will hear a series of swear words from me. After the time and effort I put in during dec holidays, u do this to me, I make sure I curse ur future generations. In fact I am already.

No comments: