Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So far so good, have been sticking to my running regime everyday and come next week's Ippt, I should get at least a silver. I should be able to run at least below 10.45min. I have also cut down on late night snacking and supper, part of the motivation comes by telling myself to save money. I plan to save enough money and hopefully when I graduate, I aim to backpack in Italy, France, Spain and England. The main goal is to catch a live Manchester United game at old trafford, ideally a champions league or premier league home match. I definitely do not wish to die without being part of the atmosphere there.

Next monday is my quiz for my elective, economics of manufacturing. I have to say I learnt and enjoyed this elective as compared to previous ones. Furthermore my project mates are the steady type and gung ho in doing work, unlike Mr Aldyco from my tech com group.

Yesterday I went down to SGH to screen my blood to see if it is suitable for a hall friend's father. Although I do not know exactly the condition and haven't heard any news from the hospital, I wish her father a speedy recovery.

Oh ya and Happy Vesak Day to everyone out there tmr.

No comments: