Thursday, June 07, 2007

So I finally cleared my Ippt yesterday, yea I got my silver and 200 bucks but still left disappointed with my performance. I did eleven pull ups, going below my usual 12 for the first time. Thankfully I still managed to jump 239 for broad jump, but for my 2.4km run I ran 11 17, guess I shouldn't have eaten too much corn flakes before the test, ok that was a weak excuse. Well at least I can use the money to pay for my nike shoes, puma soccer boots and Manchester United shirts without feeling too guilty.

Next monday will be ICT, just heard news from ang that my whole section gonna chao keng, only ke fucheng will be coming back which is great news to me, I suppose it will be an excuse to lobo.

After watching episode 22 of lost last night, I was left more bewildered. More new characters are coming in and I can forsee Lost ending up like another x-files with no ending. At least heroes is heading to some direction. For pple who are bored with life, click on this link to watch heroes and lost. http://www.watchheroes.sitesled.com/

No comments: